Creating community awareness.
Community Heart Screenings
Heart attacks are the number one killer of men and women. All men and women 40 and older should know their Coronary Calcium Score.
Life Saving Images and No More Broken Hearts are on a mission to significantly reduce this preventable event in the community by offering mobile heart scans to identify disease early. Heart disease is identifiable and manageable.
This simple 5 minute test can provide invaluable information regarding your heart's health and the cost is only $150.
We have screening events scheduled throughout the next few weeks.
Upcoming Dates Include:
Saturday, November 23rd
Campbell Community Center
No More Broken Hearts Thank YOU Block Party
Thank you to all of you who attended our Block Party. We were thrilled to have over 150 guests come out to preview our mobile coronary artery calcium scan bus. It is because of YOU that our dream of having a mobile unit for our community has become a reality. If you would like to follow along and learn about updates as they happen, please like our Facebook page.
If you would like to join our mailing list to receive additional details or if you would like information regarding our sponsorship packages please contact us.
We are Proud to Have Been a Speaker or Participant at the following events.
- Ed Tyll Radio Show, September 2017
- Marcus & Sandy Star 101.3 Bay Area Focus Podcast September 2017
- Ed Tyll Radio Show, August 2017
- Philadelphia Agenda Show, June 2017
- Mike Schikman Radio Show, June 2017
- Dr. Health Radio Show, June 2017
- Ed Tyll Radio Show, June 2017
- Murela Medical Center for Cardiovascular Health, Screening of the Widowmaker Movie - February 2017
- Right Care Initiative of California & University of Best Practices --- Sacramento and Los Angeles Speaker 2016
- Right Care Initiative of California-Attend monthly meetings in Sacramento
- Kiwanis Club - Los Gatos, Guest Speaker - Dec. 2016
- Via Heart Project Community Youth Screening, Participant 2016
- Silicon Valley Bank Health Faire, Participant September 2015 & 2016
- Good Samaritan Health Event-- Participant October 2016
- National Charity League-Orchard Valley Chapter--Guest Speaker October 2016
- Dining and Dancing Celebration - September 2016
- Trinity Triathalon--Participant June 2016
- Hansen Heart Run, Participant May 2016
- Young Men's Service League National Conference, Guest Speaker, Plano, TX--May 2016
- Widowmaker Screening, Atlanta, GA--April, 2016
- WIdowmaker Screening, Saratoga, CA--March 24, 2016
- Blue Stocking January Meeting, Guest Speaker--January, 2016
- National Charity League Saratoga-Los Gatos, Guest Speaker--February 2016
- Young Mens' Service League, Portola Valley, Guest Speaker--February, 2016
- Los Gatos Lions Club--Guest Speaker October 2016
- Los Gatos Rotary Club, Guest Speaker--November, 2016
- Via Heart Project Community Screening -- Participant October, 2015
- National Charity League Mid-Peninsula, Guest Speaker--October, 2015
- National Charity League, Stanford Hills, Guest Speaker--October, 2015
- Dining and Dancing Celebration - September 2105
- Heart Across America, NYC Event--Participant June, 2015
- Heart Across America, Austin Event--Participant May, 2015
- Hansen Heart Run, Participant--May, 2015
- The Widowmaker Ireland Movie Premier--Guest of Honor April, 2015
- The Widowmaker Movie Screenings-- San Jose, March 14-28 2015
- Heart Across America, Sponsor and Kick-off Participant--March, 2015
- Dining and Dancing For Dean--September 2014
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is not to be used as a substitute for professional medical advice. It should not take the place of any medical recommendations from a licensed medical professional. The information provided does not constitute advice, and the accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed. Any medical procedure undertaken by users of this website should only be done based on the recommendation and direct supervision of a licensed medical professional.
While we endeavor to keep the information current and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of No More Broken Hearts. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation by No More Broken Hearts, nor do we necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.