Creating community awareness.
Annual No More Broken Hearts Dining & Dancing Fundraiser
Mark Your Calendar for September 29, 2017 for our fourth annual fundraising event. Our fundraiser will be an evening filled with love, celebration, dancing and education. We will honor those who we've lost to heart disease, those who have survived and those who have been left behind.
If you would like to join our mailing list to receive additional details or if you would like information regarding our sponsorship packages please contact us.
We are pleased to partner with Murela Medical Center for Cardiovascular Health to provide a free screening of the Widowmaker Movie. The event will take place in Dallas, Texas February 25 from 5-8 pm. For more details and to reserve your FREE ticket please visit our Eventbrite page.
We are Proud to Have Been a Speaker or Participant at the following events.
- Right Care Initiative of California & University of Best Practices --- Sacramento and Los Angeles Speaker 2016
- Right Care Initiative of California-Attend monthly meetings in Sacramento
- Kiwanis Club - Los Gatos, Guest Speaker - Dec. 2016
- Via Heart Project Community Youth Screening, Participant 2016
- Silicon Valley Bank Health Faire, Participant September 2015 & 2016
- Good Samaritan Health Event-- Participant October 2016
- National Charity League-Orchard Valley Chapter--Guest Speaker October 2016
- Dining and Dancing Celebration - September 2016
- Trinity Triathalon--Participant June 2016
- Hansen Heart Run, Participant May 2016
- Young Men's Service League National Conference, Guest Speaker, Plano, TX--May 2016
- Widowmaker Screening, Atlanta, GA--April, 2016
- WIdowmaker Screening, Saratoga, CA--March 24, 2016
- Blue Stocking January Meeting, Guest Speaker--January, 2016
- National Charity League Saratoga-Los Gatos, Guest Speaker--February 2016
- Young Mens' Service League, Portola Valley, Guest Speaker--February, 2016
- Los Gatos Lions Club--Guest Speaker October 2016
- Los Gatos Rotary Club, Guest Speaker--November, 2016
- Via Heart Project Community Screening -- Participant October, 2015
- National Charity League Mid-Peninsula, Guest Speaker--October, 2015
- National Charity League, Stanford Hills, Guest Speaker--October, 2015
- Dining and Dancing Celebration - September 2105
- Heart Across America, NYC Event--Participant June, 2015
- Heart Across America, Austin Event--Participant May, 2015
- Hansen Heart Run, Participant--May, 2015
- The Widowmaker Ireland Movie Premier--Guest of Honor April, 2015
- The Widowmaker Movie Screenings-- San Jose, March 14-28 2015
- Heart Across America, Sponsor and Kick-off Participant--March, 2015
- Dining and Dancing For Dean--September 2014
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is not to be used as a substitute for professional medical advice. It should not take the place of any medical recommendations from a licensed medical professional. The information provided does not constitute advice, and the accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed. Any medical procedure undertaken by users of this website should only be done based on the recommendation and direct supervision of a licensed medical professional.
While we endeavor to keep the information current and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of No More Broken Hearts. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation by No More Broken Hearts, nor do we necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.